A.Personal Data to be Collected
You can decide what types of personal data you would like to provide to us. However, certain personal data (e.g. email address, phone number) are required in order for us to contact you so that we can supply the information on the service/product you request. If you fail to provide such personal data, we may not be able to deliver the service/product to you.
B.Usage of Personal Data
Personal data collected may be used by Wonderlings for the following purposes:
- Following up and processing of your application for our services;
- Enabling the provision of our services to you;
- Conducting identity verification and/or credit checks at the time of your application for our services;
- Processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of our services;
- Marketing of other services provided by us;
- Providing or updating information about our services, promotions, gifts or loyalty program details;
- Any purposes ancillary or incidental to the operation or administration of our loyalty program or the like;
- Designing services;
- Conducting market research or customers’ survey;
- Booking lessons and making reminders of booked lessons; and
- Following up and handling your complaints and enquiries.
We will not knowingly or intentionally use, share or sell your personal data in ways which are unrelated to the above purposes (or such purposes as specified in a personal information collection statement when we collect your personal data) without your prior consent.
C.Transmission of Personal Data
All personal data collected and held by Wonderlings will be kept confidential, but disclosure is necessary for Wonderlings to facilitate the purposes mentioned above. Therefore, we may transfer, disclose, grant access to or share your personal data with the following parties:
- Competent statutory or regulatory authorities upon their request;
- Subsidiaries or the parent company of Wonderlings;
- Banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies and other service providers involved in the sale, administration or provision of our services (or any part thereof);
- Our professional advisers; and
- Persons who may be entitled to disclosure under circumstances described in Part VIII of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
If you visit any of our websites, we or our service providers may use cookie files to store and track information about you and your preferences. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them. However, if you disable cookies or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, certain functionalities on our websites may not be available.
We may also collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes.
In order to provide more information or better services, our websites may contain links to third party sites that are operated under different privacy practices.
All such websites are independent from our websites. We have no control over the contents of such other websites or their privacy policies. We give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, relevance or appropriateness of the information on such websites. You visit such websites at your own risks and are advised to read the privacy statements of such websites.
F.Updating Personal Data or Opt-Out for Direct Marketing
You are entitled to access or correct any personal data relating to you held by us. If you wish to obtain a copy of any of your personal data or if you believe that the personal data relating to you which we collect and maintain is inaccurate or if you would like to opt-out from receiving further direct marketing communication from us, please contact us by sending email to email@example.com.
In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong), we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.